Acknowledgement of Safety and Risk
- Practice all exercises slowly and with control.
- Practice using training swords that are specifically made for practice and are not sharp.
- Use protective gear for all exercises. In many of our videos we are not wearing head, throat or body protection in order to make clear explanation more possible. You should always use protective gear when practicing these arts regardless of the exercise.
- Be aware that injuries in training are always possible. Ensure that you are practicing with care and caution at all times.
- Swordplay Masterclass is not responsible for any injuries that occur as a result of sword practice inspired from our videos.
0% Complete 0/3 Steps