The Scholar’s Assault draws upon historical plays from the 1410 manuscript of Fiore dei Liberi. These plays are further developed and explored in variation, sometimes beginning left or right, sometimes additing pre- or post-movement. Add these plays to your technical and strategic toolbox, and use them to enrich your understanding and practice of the historical swordplay tradition.
Acknowledgement of Safety and Risk
- Practice all exercises slowly and with control.
- Practice using training swords that are not sharp and are specifically made for practice.
- Use protective gear for all exercises. In many of our videos we are not wearing head, throat or body protection in order to make clear explanation more possible. You should always use protective gear when practicing these arts regardless of the exercise.
- Be aware that injuries in training are always possible. Ensure that you are practicing with care and caution at all times.
- DuelloTV is not responsible for any injuries that occur as a result of sword practice inspired from our videos.