Challenge 1 of 0
Exchanging Half Tempos – Practice
5 minutes – Play the Exchanging Half Tempos game.
- Sides can be called by a third person or by one of the players of the game.
- Some further examples of actions that can be taken in a given turn:
- Half an advance, retreat, or sideways step.
- Half of a passing step.
- Changing guard (in place or while making half a step).
- The stepping part of a lunge (you must already be in the offensive posture).
- A firm-footed lunge (can go from defense to offense but can’t include foot movement).